Bobsprit

Default Not Even Sorry-Boats and Politics!

Let's look at the Bush supporters he

Doug: Drives a Trawler! Nuff said.
Scotty: Owns a Siedlemann, one of the worst boats ever built.
Capt. Neal: Lives on a Coronado, a hair better than Scotty's boat.
Horvath: Owns and wallows in a Hunter fer cripes sake!

See the trend? Each of these so called sailors are aboard vessels thatr are
simply an embarassment to the senses, an afliction on the water!
Meanwhile.....Bush admits to prisoner abuse and promises action, but he can't
even extend a simple apology for US actions that violate international law and
common morality. Amazing.
The man is a total dick. I'm proud to say that I voted against him, though few
people would admit for voting him in these days.
Meanwhile, my friends at the Spanish embassy get death threats daily. At least
Spain has displayed the courage to go against the USA in a phoney war. They
show true American spirit is doing what's right 1st and foremost. Bravo Spain!

RB
Bob Crantz

What a complete moron you are.

If Bush is all powerful so as to create the debacle in Iraq completely by
himself and so powerful as to run the US economy into the ground, then he
must be all powerful to do good, which you conveniently overlook.

It's like blaming your father for raising a hypocritical, cowardly parasitic
wimp such as you. It's not all his fault, you're 1/2 to blame too. Your old
man failed as a father, are you looking to outdo him yourself? Are you going
to raise a cruel, spineless guttersnipe like yourself? What kind of woman
would marry such an unproductive prick as yourself? She must have an IQ of
10 at best and the personality of a dish rag.

Your hatred of Bush clearly shows the hatred you have for your father for
not raising you to be a man. Instead you still act as a childish teenager
with time of no importance to you. Your love of Clinton shows what you think
of women. You think they are simply objects as you can't even begin to
understand what adult behavior is.

Go ahead, put up some more girly pics of your wife and friends, tell us
about your possessions and $7.50 auctions on eBay. It's a shame you don't
even know you're such a loser and a big pathetic one at that.

BC

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Bobsprit

If Bush is all powerful so as to create the debacle in Iraq completely by
himself and so powerful as to run the US economy into the ground, then he
must be all powerful to do good, which you conveniently overlook.

Hmmmm. Didn't bush promise us all that there were WMDs? He DID create the Iraq
disaster and played a large role in 9/11 as well.
I've seen the movie Disney is trying to block. Wait until you see it! You'll be
shocked by your own idiocy.

RB
Bobsprit

Go ahead, put up some more girly pics of your wife and friends, tell us
about your possessions and $7.50 auctions on eBay. It's a shame you don't
even know you're such a loser and a big pathetic one at that.

Golly...sounds a bit like Neal. Obviously, he's just another poor sod who needs
a credit card to hear a woman's voice!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Donal

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...
What a complete moron you are.

If Bush is all powerful so as to create the debacle in Iraq completely by
himself and so powerful as to run the US economy into the ground, then he
must be all powerful to do good, which you conveniently overlook.

So why didn't he choose to do good?

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

must be all powerful to do good, which you conveniently overlook.

So why didn't he choose to do good?

Some people choose to do bad...as with you and the Beneteau.

RB
Bob Crantz

You are a moron.

Clinton caused 9/11 by doing nothing when the WTC was first attacked. There
were more terrorist attacks against Americans under Clinton than Bush. Bush
has stopped the attacks against Americans.

If ever America is attacked by WMD I hope you're at ground zero to
experience it first hand you coward.

Disney is a has been left wing propaganda factory. Michael Moore is just
like you, a disgusting fatbody who treats people like dirt. You should have
married him rather than that brainless tart floozy.

Grow up and get a life.

BC

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
If Bush is all powerful so as to create the debacle in Iraq completely by
himself and so powerful as to run the US economy into the ground, then he
must be all powerful to do good, which you conveniently overlook.

Hmmmm. Didn't bush promise us all that there were WMDs? He DID create the

Iraq
disaster and played a large role in 9/11 as well.
I've seen the movie Disney is trying to block. Wait until you see it!

You'll be
shocked by your own idiocy.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

You are either from another plant, stupid, or ill-informed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

link.net...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
If Bush is all powerful so as to create the debacle in Iraq completely

by
himself and so powerful as to run the US economy into the ground, then

he
must be all powerful to do good, which you conveniently overlook.

Hmmmm. Didn't bush promise us all that there were WMDs? He DID create

the
Iraq
disaster and played a large role in 9/11 as well.
I've seen the movie Disney is trying to block. Wait until you see it!

You'll be
shocked by your own idiocy.

RB

Navigator

Definitely a plant, perhaps rhubarb?

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

You are either from another plant, stupid, or ill-informed.

Jonathan Ganz

I was thinking manufactured somewhere, but ok.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

You are either from another plant, stupid, or ill-informed.

Do Political Trolls Have Boats? Stanley Barthfarkle General 4 August 14th 04 04:53 PM
Is this NG about boats or politics? John Smith General 7 June 21st 04 04:52 PM
Moderator? Joe. R General 92 March 11th 04 06:54 PM
Building a wooden WW dory Charles Pezeshki General 14 August 18th 03 01:27 AM