Navigator

Default Ignore the aesthetics, can it sail, and...WILL it be sailed?

It's alright Taddy, you don't need to justify your choice of boat. I
uderstand the compromises you live with.

Cheers

Flying Tadpole wrote:

As a cruiser of a design known to have split the civilised world
in two, I don't have a problem with the looks of the Mac26*.

Flying Tadpole

Navigator wrote:

It's alright Taddy, you don't need to justify your choice of boat. I
uderstand the compromises you live with.

Indeed, you're one of them.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Navigator

I'm not a compromise -I'm not Australian.

Cheers

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Navigator wrote:

It's alright Taddy, you don't need to justify your choice of boat. I
uderstand the compromises you live with.

Indeed, you're one of them.

Scott Vernon

"Navigator" wrote ...
I'm not a criminal -I'm not Australian.

Flying Tadpole

Ah well, we can't _all_be hobbits, you know...

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Navigator wrote:

It's alright Taddy, you don't need to justify your choice of boat. I
uderstand the compromises you live with.

Indeed, you're one of them.

--
Tim & Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------

katysails

MC commiserated: It's alright Taddy, you don't need to justify your choice
of boat. I
uderstand the compromises you live with

But we love you anyway....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit

Gag Me with a fork...... Bob, I've seen you rip prospective Mac buyers and
destroy current Mac owners on this group for years. You were much worse in
your attacks than anyone here to date!

I've spoken to Jim off-group and he made his decision on the Mac based on his
specific requirements. He appears to understand what the limits are and
certainly knows he'll lose out when he sells. It's his money. The rest was just
a world class beating that he administered to all of you. The hooks were well
baited and you gorged yourselves, especially Ganz, who really got played..Do
you expect me to do the same thing?
Nope.

RB