Jim Cate

Default Ignore the aesthetics, can it sail, and...WILL it be sailed?

Can it sail? - Yes.

Will it be sailed? - Yes.

Jim

Jonathan Ganz

Is that some kind of fish or just the part of the fish you prefer??

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message
You have it bass-ass backwards.

Jonathan Ganz

Liar. Prove it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Can it sail? - Yes.

Will it be sailed? - Yes.

Jim

Flying Tadpole

Ah well, we can't _all_be hobbits, you know...

Navigator wrote:

I'm not a compromise -I'm not Australian.

Cheers

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Navigator wrote:

It's alright Taddy, you don't need to justify your choice of boat. I
uderstand the compromises you live with.

Indeed, you're one of them.

--
Tim & Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
katysails

MC commiserated: It's alright Taddy, you don't need to justify your choice
of boat. I
uderstand the compromises you live with

But we love you anyway....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Scotty wondered:
I always thought those small (2-4 seater) Yamaha jet-drive boats looked like
fun, if one were into that sort of thing.

A couple of people at our former marina have them. They are fun...lots of
fun....when you're not sailing and have extra money to blow on all the
gas...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Jim said:
You have it bass-ass backwards.

Jim, I hate to chide you on yet one more thing, but if you're going to use
the expression, use it correctly: It is "bass ackwards"...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jim Cate

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Liar. Prove it.

Joe has challenged me to a race on Galveston Bay. He will be sailing his
ultra fast steel-hulled vessel, Red Cloud. The plan is for us to race a
prescribed course on the bay, and for him to take pictures of the Mac
26M under sail which he will post to the ng along with his report on the
race. Also, he wants to do some water-skiing behind the Mac under
power. I'll show Joe the purchase order for my boat verifying that I
placed the order on March 25. - We should be able to schedule this event
sometime in May.

The loser of the race will pay the tab for a steak dinner and bottle of
Bordeaux to be shared with the winner at one of the nicer waterfront
restaurants in the Kemah area.

So, you'll get your "proof" in a few weeks. (Are you prepared to admit
you were wrong, John?)

Jim

Wally

Jim Cate wrote:

Joe has challenged me to a race on Galveston Bay. He will be sailing
his ultra fast steel-hulled vessel, Red Cloud.

There's a thing - what's your 26M going to be called?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com