Donal

Default STOP the MADNESS

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote

I once purchased a boat with wrong assumptions. I had a very steep

learning
curve on the first few outings. I very quickly learned that the boat

would
not do the things that I had planned before I took delivery.

Loose floorboards aside, I thought you liked your BendyToe.

I was talking about about the Bayliner!

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

I heard that Candjuns HAVE to carry a gun at all times to kill bears. It's
the law.

"Martin Baxter" wrote

;-o

Or you cauld have used it to defend yourself from all those man-eating

bears that roam freely in Nanunavit.

Cheers
Marty

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| I heard that Candjuns HAVE to carry a gun at all times to kill bears.
It's
| the law.

No Scotty.... we have to carry a "Blunt" at all times so the bears get high
about the same time they smell us approaching...... gives you 20 minutes
till the munchies.

CM