Lady Pilot

Default 6000 miles.... 4.5 days

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

The boat's name is "Octopus"

Lady Pilot wrote:
Maybe I should change the name to "Octopussy" to give it more of a James
Bond theme? LOL!

Nonono! Can't you recognise a fair warning when you see one?

Now that you mention it...but would you really want me to "think" before
posting? Where's the fodder in that? hehee

LP (you and Katy are the pro's in octaves...)

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

The boat's name is "Octopus"

Lady Pilot wrote:
Maybe I should change the name to "Octopussy" to give it more of a James
Bond theme? LOL!

Nonono! Can't you recognise a fair warning when you see one?

Now that you mention it...but would you really want me to "think" before
posting? Where's the fodder in that? hehee

It would seem that most people do try to think before posting, so
perhaps that's why the end result is often so entertaining. And
the fodder? Being consumed by the mudder, one suspects.

LP (you and Katy are the pro's in octaves...)

In Oz slang, "pro" has had multiple meanings, most unfortunate...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Navigator

That's more like it.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron wrote:

| Lady Pilot wrote:
| Maybe I should change the name to "Octopussy" to give it more of a James
| Bond theme? LOL!

Capt. Moorhen...... Licensed to Trill......
:-D

CM

Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, chris furka General 0 March 1st 04 06:54 AM
The list Bobsprit ASA 75 October 19th 03 04:07 AM
The 4th and boating.Lake Oroville. basskisser General 9 July 14th 03 06:24 PM