N1EE

Default Open Invitation

Who wants to visit Connecticut for a sail on
my Etchells? I guarantee a fun ride.

I figure Bob/Jax won't show, even though they
are somewhat local.

Now, Scotty you aren't lame, and not too far away.

Want to go for a sail? The wind is awesome right
now. Bring your foul weather gear.

Today it was perfect, but I was busy fairing the
big boat. Next step there is two or three days of
sanding. I'd rather sail. Who wants to go?

Bart

Jonathan Ganz

If I'm ever out that way...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"N1EE" wrote in message
m...
Who wants to visit Connecticut for a sail on
my Etchells? I guarantee a fun ride.

I figure Bob/Jax won't show, even though they
are somewhat local.

Now, Scotty you aren't lame, and not too far away.

Want to go for a sail? The wind is awesome right
now. Bring your foul weather gear.

Today it was perfect, but I was busy fairing the
big boat. Next step there is two or three days of
sanding. I'd rather sail. Who wants to go?

Bart

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
If I'm ever out that way...

give us a warning.

Jonathan Ganz

Why would I want to do that???

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
If I'm ever out that way...

give us a warning.

katysails

If I wasn't leaving for Florida on Tuesday, I'd fly right out, yesiree....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

Wassamatter billy, you didn't get an invite? Don't you live in CT?

Scotty

wrote

Clearly you've mistaken alt.sailing.asa for a gay bar.

BB

Thom Stewart

Wish I was closer. Often thought the Etchell was the perfect sailboat
for the 'Sound.

Thanks for the offer.

Ole Thom

katysails

Scotty asked:
Your just going down to check things out, right? Not definite yet?

We've got job interviews scheduled.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Boat Show/ Open House Kevin General 0 April 16th 04 07:12 AM
Actually an open mind about Harry Potter is also an open mind about evolution. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 9th 03 01:53 PM
Loch Lyon /Loch Ericht Fergie UK Paddle 5 September 7th 03 09:49 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM