BoatBanter.com

-   -   Open Invitation (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19587-open-invitation.html)

N1EE April 17th 04 03:40 AM

Open Invitation

Who wants to visit Connecticut for a sail on
my Etchells? I guarantee a fun ride.

I figure Bob/Jax won't show, even though they
are somewhat local.

Now, Scotty you aren't lame, and not too far away.

Want to go for a sail? The wind is awesome right
now. Bring your foul weather gear.

Today it was perfect, but I was busy fairing the
big boat. Next step there is two or three days of
sanding. I'd rather sail. Who wants to go?

Bart

Scott Vernon April 17th 04 04:15 AM

Open Invitation

Thanks for the invite, I pass by on I95 once in a while, but right now I'm
busy trying to get my boat ready and back in the water.

Scotty

m...

Jonathan Ganz April 17th 04 04:27 AM

Open Invitation

If I'm ever out that way...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

m...

Scott Vernon April 17th 04 04:34 AM

Open Invitation

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
If I'm ever out that way...

give us a warning.

Jonathan Ganz April 17th 04 04:47 AM

Open Invitation

Why would I want to do that???

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
If I'm ever out that way...

give us a warning.

katysails April 17th 04 02:19 PM

Open Invitation

If I wasn't leaving for Florida on Tuesday, I'd fly right out, yesiree....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon April 17th 04 03:40 PM

Open Invitation

Wassamatter billy, you didn't get an invite? Don't you live in CT? :o

Scotty

wrote

Clearly you've mistaken alt.sailing.asa for a gay bar.

BB

Thom Stewart April 17th 04 04:57 PM

Open Invitation

Wish I was closer. Often thought the Etchell was the perfect sailboat
for the 'Sound.

Thanks for the offer.

Ole Thom

katysails April 17th 04 05:41 PM

Open Invitation

Scotty asked:
Your just going down to check things out, right? Not definite yet?

We've got job interviews scheduled.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse