John Cairns

Default Hey Scotty

http://www.canoneos.com/digitalrebel/index.html

Thought you might be interested in this, figure it should take me about 6
months or so to get about 25% out of this camera, though you can use it
pretty much straight out of the box. Only problem so far, webshots won't
accept files this big, in the future will have to burn the originals onto
disks, then resize copies for webshots. Will also have to get some new cf
cards, biggest I have now are 16mb, will probably buy 2 256mb cards.

http://community.webshots.com/album/133263123xGaAmg

John Cairns

Scott Vernon

You have one? Nice! Way too much camera for me, though.
The one thing I don't like about webshots are the big pics take too long to
DL. Course, I have a slow connection.

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in message
http://www.canoneos.com/digitalrebel/index.html

Thought you might be interested in this, figure it should take me about 6
months or so to get about 25% out of this camera, though you can use it
pretty much straight out of the box. Only problem so far, webshots won't
accept files this big, in the future will have to burn the originals onto
disks, then resize copies for webshots. Will also have to get some new cf
cards, biggest I have now are 16mb, will probably buy 2 256mb cards.

http://community.webshots.com/album/133263123xGaAmg

John Cairns

John Cairns

My old Kodak bit the dust, could have gotten a replacement with similar
specs for about $100. Wanted a camera that wouldn't be obsolete in 3 years.
Just for comparison purposes, I have 3 16 mb compact flash cards that I use
in the kid's digital, it seems that no one makes a cf card smaller than 64
mb today. Realistically this camera needs a 256 mb card, as cheap as they
are now, you could justify buying 2 of them, or even 2 512 mb cards.
John Cairns

Bobsprit Vs. Scotty Bobsprit ASA 83 January 27th 04 04:30 PM
Scotty, Oh Scotty... Bobsprit ASA 0 January 26th 04 12:54 PM
28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis General 7 November 6th 03 04:03 AM
You know your Scotty when........ Joe Butcher ASA 4 September 16th 03 12:43 AM
Scotty BUSTED!!!! CANDChelp ASA 6 July 31st 03 03:16 PM