CANDChelp

Default Scotty BUSTED!!!!

I suppose I should have wrote,''the wave splashed UP'', but I assumed people
here would know what I meant, and besides, I figured I'd catch a
Cat****Fish.

And I never wrote that it ''crashed down on the bow'',

Here's what Scotty wrote word for word!!!

Lisa was sitting on the bow, feet over the side catching waves, screaming
like a little girl when one crashed over on her.

Over??? Now the wave left UP and then OVER?? Oh, okay, Scotty!!! You're a damn
liar and you're BUSTED BABY!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!! Crawl, you worm!

RB
CANDChelp

Bwahahahahaha!!! Crawl, you worm!

RB

Bubbles....You're nuts!

I know...but at least I busted him! He even went to the "I was just trolling"
line!!!

Bwahahaha!

RB
Jeff Morris

You've lost it Booby, or should we now call you Queeg?

"Ah, but the strawberries! That's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but
I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to
the wardroom icebox did exist! And I'd have produced that key if they hadn't pulled Caine
out of action! I-I-I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officer
and!......"
(realizes he has been ranting, babbling)
"Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory if I've left anything out, why, just
ask me specific questions and I'll be glad to answer them...one-by-one..."

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
I suppose I should have wrote,''the wave splashed UP'', but I assumed people
here would know what I meant, and besides, I figured I'd catch a
Cat****Fish.

And I never wrote that it ''crashed down on the bow'',

Here's what Scotty wrote word for word!!!

Lisa was sitting on the bow, feet over the side catching waves, screaming
like a little girl when one crashed over on her.

Over??? Now the wave left UP and then OVER?? Oh, okay, Scotty!!! You're a damn
liar and you're BUSTED BABY!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!! Crawl, you worm!

RB

CANDChelp

You've lost it Booby, or should we now call you Queeg?

There was a KEY!!!! But my disloyal officers were against me at every turn!

One of Boggie's best indeed, especially the turn by injured Jose Ferrer as the
attorney. *** 1/2 and maybe 4 stars!

RB
Donal

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

Over??? Now the wave left UP and then OVER?? Oh, okay, Scotty!!! You're a

damn
liar and you're BUSTED BABY!!!!

Maybe he should have said that the wave crashed "under" her!

BTW, how many people have said that you have any credibility?

Regards

Donal

CANDChelp

Maybe he should have said that the wave crashed "under" her!

BTW, how many people have said that you have any credibility?

Maybe.
There's been little comment either way, except from one "animal."

RB
Donal

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Maybe he should have said that the wave crashed "under" her!

BTW, how many people have said that you have any credibility?

Maybe.
There's been little comment either way, except from one "animal."

"Either way"?? We onyl asked for people who thought that you *have*
credibility to come forward.

Why don't you ask for people who think that you have NO credibility to make
their views known?

Regards

Donal
---

28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis General 7 November 6th 03 04:03 AM
28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis Boat Building 1 November 4th 03 07:12 PM
Sorry, Scotty.... CANDChelp ASA 13 July 31st 03 04:17 PM
Scotty - I found your favorite cap. Scott Vernon ASA 18 June 29th 03 10:41 PM