Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote in

And isn't Patrick an Irish name? Does that prove St. Patrick was

Irish?

And Doofus is an Irish name.

Now Horvy claims to be Irish.

Vito

"Horvath" wrote
Nope. Roman. His parents were Conchessa and Calpurnius. Those are
very Roman names. Look it up.

Then so was Jesus?

Vito

"Jeff" wrote in message
Being a Roman citizen didn't mean you hailed from Rome. Even the Jews
were considered Roman citizens, though not by Patrick's time.

Not all Jews were Roman citizens but some Roman citizens were jews. For
example, Saul who changed his name to Paul and is considered the father of
Euro Christianity.

Vito

"katysails" wrote in message
Actually, the Gaelic name is Padraic....

From which "Paddy Wagon" is derived?

katysails

Actually, yes...

"Vito" wrote in message
"katysails" wrote in message
Actually, the Gaelic name is Padraic....

From which "Paddy Wagon" is derived?

Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

They speak Gaelic up here... lots of Gaelic in Cape Breton. Some great
music as well!

The music is almost reason enough to visit there. I can't get enough of
Irish traditional music.

Max

Horvath

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:53:19 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote this crap:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

They speak Gaelic up here... lots of Gaelic in Cape Breton. Some great
music as well!

The music is almost reason enough to visit there. I can't get enough of
Irish traditional music.

Maybe a good psychologist could cure you, but I doubt it.

Patrick O'Brians novels (was Master and Commander) EJBleendreeble Cruising 18 December 12th 03 12:59 AM
IRISH FLAG Donal Harrison ASA 0 October 7th 03 02:01 AM
Irish Celts (the Sea People) Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 28th 03 02:59 AM
Nik is flooding the NG! Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 September 28th 03 02:54 AM