Horvath

Default St. Patrick was NOT Irish

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:11:58 -0000, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Was he a sailor? No?,

How do you think that he got to Ireland?

Riding on a raft made up of sea snakes.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Horvath

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:09:26 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Where did you hear that?

It's in the subject line, dumbass.

"Donal" wrote

Uh, oh!!!

As it happens, St. Patrick wasn't Irish.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Horvath

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 19:21:00 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Horvass asked:
How do you know?

Centuries of inate familial knowledge handed down through dominant Celtic genes that allow for historical memory of epic proportions...

Horvass continued" You're more like a pinata that I can slap around.

Better take the blindfold off...you've missed each time...

That's because I've been using a ten-foot pole so far.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
katysails

Horass asked:=20
When did we change from English to Celtic,

Well, buzi, when you decided to speak of things Celtic (or not)....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Horass stated:=20
That's because I've been using a ten-foot pole so far.

And still you miss time and again....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scott Vernon

which thread?

"Horvath"
wrote this crap:

Where did you hear that?

It's in the subject line, dumbass.

Horvath

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 10:06:26 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

which thread?

Do you take stupid pills?

"Horvath"
wrote this crap:

Where did you hear that?

It's in the subject line, dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote this crap:

Do you take stupid pills? I don't need them.

I'm sure you don't.

Scotty

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Where did you hear that?

I didn't hear it!

I heard that he reached Ireland by boat, and because I'm a bit brighter than
Joe, I realised that he couldn't be Irish.

Regards

Donal
--

"Donal" wrote

Uh, oh!!!

As it happens, St. Patrick wasn't Irish.

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:10:19 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Where did you hear that?

I didn't hear it!

I heard that he reached Ireland by boat, and because I'm a bit brighter

than
Joe, I realised that he couldn't be Irish.

Regards

Donal

Yep on both counts....a coconut is brighter than Joe
and St Patrick was a Scot.

You know less about saints, than you know about coconuts!

Regards

Donal

Patrick O'Brians novels (was Master and Commander) EJBleendreeble Cruising 18 December 12th 03 12:59 AM
IRISH FLAG Donal Harrison ASA 0 October 7th 03 02:01 AM
Irish Celts (the Sea People) Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 28th 03 02:59 AM
Nik is flooding the NG! Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 September 28th 03 02:54 AM