Bobsprit

Default A Great Day

OzOne scribbled thusly:

Congratulations Bubbles.
The pregnancy confirms that you are indeed nutz :-)

Don't blame me, Jax is the _real_ father. I figure one more welfare
kid should put us over the top.

RB
Jeff Morris

The A/C is needed for the pregnancy - I guess you haven't got to that point yet

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Congrats. Make sure your air conditioning is working - we had ours in August
and Claudia was running the A/C while it was still snowing!

Alien has no central air. I still have one more of those cruisair portables.
Anyway, this season won't be much a of factor. The baby won't sail until the
following season and that should be on the bigger C&C which does have built in
AC. Adding the dodger and integrated awning this season was mainly for
Suzanne's comfort, but I'm sure it'll be nice for everyone.

RB

Thom Stewart

Congradulation Nutsy,

Should be a great kid! Ole Thom was born in Sept. A VIRGO! That a good
sign! A Child born of love and the depth of winter.

Watch out for Susy, Nutsy, she is carrying through the hot summer month.
Make the allowances

Make "Alien" the Queen's Barge this summer.

Good wishes for Susy and you.

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

The A/C is needed for the pregnancy - I guess you haven't got to that point
yet

She's 13 weeks in. I have the portable Cruisair and the dodger/awning
installation started today. The heat was never a big problem for
Suzanne...she's sensitive to the cold far more.
I make whatever adjustments are needed for her, of course.

R.
Bobsprit

Watch out for Susy, Nutsy, she is carrying through the hot summer month.
Make the allowances

Make "Alien" the Queen's Barge this summer.

Good wishes for Susy and you.

Thanks, Thom. That's the plan, to make it the "Queen's barge!" We're still
hoping to make a few short trips, though we probaby won't sail to Martha's
Vineyard as planned. I might still go and have her meet me there. We'll see how
the pregnancy goes. It's pretty exciting and a bit scary.

RB

Suzy Brody

ROBERT! Stop telling people I'm pregnant. I told you I'd try and lose
some weight. I'll start my diet tomorrow.

And you will be getting a job or else no boat for you!

Suzy

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Congratulations Bubbles.
The pregnancy confirms that you are indeed nutz :-)

Yes indeed. She's due in September. Reading all I can on babies/kids and boats.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

If they're barefoot and pregnant, they should be in the kitchen!

"DSK" wrote in message
Yeah... and they were barefoot, too

katysails wrote:

What?!?! Why shouldn't she take care of her own boat just because she's

pregnant???? I'll buy that she shouldn't be using VC bottom paint or other
chemical compounds like that, but for the love of Pete, there's nothing
wrong with Simple Green, a rag, and some hot water. Preganancy is a natural
condition. Women bore their babies in fields while working and then
continued on afterwards for centuries.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit

My friends and I re-checked the sails and test started the engine, replaced a
jury rigged wiring harness for the stereo and VHF....we spotted a sloop
enjoying the day! Spring is nearly here!

Was the sloop a icebreaker?

All of the floating ice is now gone, but there's still a bit on the ground. My
Davis weather station says 64 degrees!

RB

December Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] ASA 5 December 14th 03 02:21 AM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Great weekend Paul General 3 September 16th 03 08:30 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 August 29th 03 04:38 PM
Jack Stoerrle Fund Benefits from Great Lakes Racer's Generosity APBA Offshore, LLC Power Boat Racing 1 July 21st 03 12:49 AM