Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thom Stewart

Default SOSpenders Question

Have a question for Auto PFD's users?

Just got back from marine Store and re-discovered SOSpenders; Belt
models. I figured I was wrong to band them from my Bow man.

They look pretty damn good. After asking some questions I'm not sure?

I find out that they blow up from the belt and have to be pulled over
your head. Has anybody that own a model actually deployed it
AUTOMATICALLY? from a squat position or from a hands and knee position?
I couldn't get a demonstration; not even a manual inflation. I guess the
refold isn't to easy?

They look good about not pushing your chin up but after talking, I
didn't get much information about Auto Inflation if you're on your knees
setting the Tack of a head sail. Does the thing inflate between your
hand and face, making working impossible or can you continue working
with both hands???

After posting and asking around with other owner, I'm shocked at how
little is known about them by their owners.

I need some answer, PLEASE???

Thanks,
Ole Thom

Wiring Question Marc Electronics 3 March 21st 04 12:20 AM
Another strip-plank question - a bit long Pete Boat Building 3 January 12th 04 08:03 PM
Propeller efficiency question (electric) MBS Boat Building 4 December 23rd 03 04:39 AM
Seamanship Question 2 pts plus bonus question. Bart Senior ASA 12 November 3rd 03 05:27 PM
Exhaust question on inboard 1958 Chris Craft Gary Warner General 5 September 25th 03 12:32 AM