Donal

Default sub sank ship off Fire Island inlet

wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:52:51 -0500, DSK wrote:

wrote:
...Do you not know
what a submarine is?

Do you not know the difference between a U-boat and a submarine?

Gee, Dougie, which one is not a submarine? What a pedantic dork!

Now you are just looking plain stupid.

Are you stupid enough to believe that every submarine is also a U-Boat?

If you are not that stupid, then why did you ask your stupid question? Are
you some sort of mentally defective person who has been given access to the
Internet for politacilly correct reasons?

Regards

Donal

Donal

wrote in message

U-Boat is an english language slang designation for an Underwater-boat,

also
called a submarine. It is not a German word.

What a Twit!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jax,

I really think its time for "ANOTHER TIME OUT" for you.

Your replies are so screwed up you are burying yourself. WW2 was 1941 to
1946

WW2 started in 1939.

History must be the only subject that depends on which country you learn it
in.

Regards

Donal

Steve Thomas

The war was already 2 years old by 1941.

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jax,

I really think its time for "ANOTHER TIME OUT" for you.

Your replies are so screwed up you are burying yourself. WW2 was 1941 to
1946

1917 was the time of WW1. You've got the wrong damn war, Jax. That is a
very big mistake.

I hope One of those degrees you earned Oh Mensa the Magnificent, wasn't
HISTORY :^)

TIME OUT FOR JAX--- see you later . Here he come REC SAILING

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

Do you know about the one in the Museum of Science and Industry
in Chicago? I recall that's a U-boat also, but I don't remember much
about it.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
ink.net...
U-853

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
ink.net...
Doug,

The last German sub sunk in WWII was at the east end of the LIS.

RB

"DSK" wrote in message
Gee, Dougie, which one is not a submarine? What a pedantic dork!

Why don't you go play a sad song on one of your many many guitars? Or
would you rather just take a walk, sock puppet?

There is a difference between German submarines entering Long Island
Sound during World War 2, and our own navy's submarines using it

pretty
much any time they want.

DSK

DSK

Bobsprit wrote:
Doug,

The last German sub sunk in WWII was at the east end of the LIS.

Hey Bubbles
If you check the link I posted a few days ago, you would see that it was
not the last German sub sunk in WW2. It was the seventh from last.

Has anyone ever told you that you're nuts?

DSK

Thom Stewart

Steve,

Is that when the japs invade China? They were an Axis power. Are you
just talking about the war in Europe. I guess it is how you look at it.
When Japan attack Pearl Harbor it also attack the European Colonies and
the War truly became Globol and it was a World War for the 2nd time;
WW2.

We were attacked in the Pacific but went to war in Europe. I would say
that was the beginning of WW2 but that is the way I see it. Not saying
its right.

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Doug,