Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default My Auctions

This is a joint venture by myself and 4 local yards. I have literally thousands
of boating items (new and used) to sell and have only started. It started out
as a favor and now is making a surprising profit for me. Most yards have
hundreds of discarded or unsold items lying around, so I contacted them and
struck a deal. With the sale of a single electronics package, I paid for my
slip and bottom painting. Not a bad deal.
Anyone needing any gear should keep a lookout at my auctions. There will be
thousands of items listed over the coming months...some old and some recent.
None are "stolen" and buyers are free to check as all serial numbers are
intact. The best part of all of this is that it's FUN and easy and cost nothing
to start. Intitially I sold stuff within the clubs, but there's far, far too
much now. Watch and see. How about brand new old stock Raytheon radar packages
for half price? Nav lighting? Lorans? GPS? VHF? Winches? I even have sails and
rigging, some new.
Sorry, I can't be involved with the "wars" here anymore. I was always the
winner anyway. But if anyone wants to talk sailing I'm all for it.

Robert Brody
REB Sailing Sales