Michael

Default Race Riot In Sydney

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of visiting the land down
under. I can state the main attraction in three words. White Tip Beaches!

They are not 'some of', more like 'the ultimate best' in the world.

Just one sailor's opinion.

M.

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:24:11 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

I partake of no spirits...the reason I've maintained my mental acuity

Life seems to be very dull in Australia.

On the contrary my son.
Life here is grand and we get to sail and surf all year around.
Fine wine, the worlds best beers, sunshine all year and some of the
most beautiful women on the planet.

Wouldn't it be better if you folks developed a sense of humour?

Develop?
We invented it!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:27:33 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:
You been taking stupid pills?

Emmm .... rum, actually.

I partake of no spirits...the reason I've maintained my mental acuity

Life seems to be very dull in Australia.

Wouldn't it be better if you folks developed a sense of humour?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
om...
(Capt.American) wrote in message

. com...

"Donal" wrote in message

Were they drunken, drug addicts before your, convicted, forefathers

arrived?

Hmm, wonderful for Donal to demonstrate that the COLREGs aren't the
only thing he doesn't understand. Please elaborate.

No problemo!

I don't understand how a bunch of white convicts manage to turn a bunch of
black law abiders into criminals in a coulple of generations.

Let's face it. The Aboriginies weren't drug taking thieves before the
white convicts arrived, were they?

The reality is that the Aboriginies were a proud people, who were self
sustaining. After a few generations, they have been turned into alcoholic
thieves.

By comparison, native North Americans have been treated brilliantley.

Get em drunk enough and they will sell you 10,000 acres of prime

farm land for some blankets beads and a case of whiskey. Shame on you

OZ.

Ummm, that was the USA. We just took what we wanted, under the
authority of *British* troops & guns. Really, it's all your fault.

Just doing a spot of fishing. I'm hoping that the trout will be as

easy to

catch as some of the the ASA regulars!

Same old same old. Next time don't run the hook through your belly
button before making a cast.

My belly is completely ripped to shreds. However I admit that I am a fish.

What's your excuse?

I could care less anyway. Got the last voyage of the Antarctic season
away last night and I'm going sailing.

If you object to Trolling, then you should ignore it.

Regards

Donal

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:45:19 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

I don't understand how a bunch of white convicts manage to turn a bunch

of
black law abiders into criminals in a coulple of generations.

Let's face it. The Aboriginies weren't drug taking thieves before the
white convicts arrived, were they?

The reality is that the Aboriginies were a proud people, who were self
sustaining. After a few generations, they have been turned into

alcoholic
thieves.

By comparison, native North Americans have been treated brilliantley.

Jesus Donal!
Are you vying for the Horvath Prize for history or something?

Correction accepted!

Was the rest of my post not absolutely correct? Is it not true that the
Aborigines were turned into an alcoholic, drug abusing, unemployed
underclass by the white man? Is it really fair for the white man to punish
the Aboriginie for the result of the white man's actions?

What is the difference between GW Bush's attitude towards Iraqis, and white
Australian attitudes towards the Aboriginie. In both cases, a powerful,
and technologically superior, foreigner thinks that he has the right, and
ability, to venture into foreign lands and "make things better". In both
cases, the foreigner's arrogance was misplaced.

Regards

Donal