Jonathan Ganz

Default Cost of Living

Right on.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I am extremely rich.............. in the things that count.

SV
"DSK" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
my house trailer is paid for (no pool).
my 4 pick ups are paid for
my 30' yacht is paid for
sold the Marathon Keys timeshare
my BMW is paid for
my Peterbilt is paid for

Scotty, a rare bird indeed

But you're so rich, you can afford to drive an old beat-up car!
Actually, all our stuff is paid for too. I'd a lot rather collect
interest than pay it, and with a little bit of forethought it's not hard
to arrange.

"JAXAshby" wrote...
*if* the below is true, you are a rare bird among Americans, who have
spent the
last 20 years borrowing and spending and borrowing and spending. I

know
more
than one person who now owe more than 3x what they paid for their

house
back in
the 90's or 5x what they paid in the 80's.

Yeah, but not everybody is as dumb as you & your friends.

DSK

Horvath

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:01:46 -0500, "JN" wrote
this crap:

My four bedroom home with pool - paid for.

I got a three bedroom, with an excersize room, a computer room, and a
sewing room - paid for.

My riverfront getaway - paid for.

That wouldn't be a van, down by the river?

My oceanfront timeshare in the Florida Keys - paid for.

Timeshare? I got a winter home in Largo - paid for.

My 30 ft sloop - older, but paid for.

I got a 1995 thirty five foot - paid for.

My pickup truck - paid for.
My coupe - paid for.
My wife's sedan - paid for.

My golf cart, lawn tractor, and Harley - paid for. BTW, my Harley is
worth more than your house. My gun collection is worth more than your
boat, and my comic book collection is worth more than your timeshare.
My 401K is worth more than everything you own. It made 24K last year.

However, your fantasies are priceless.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Horvath

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:46:04 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

I am extremely rich.............. in the things that count.

Rum?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
katysails

Jax speculated: *if* the below is true, you are a rare bird among =
Americans, who have spent the
last 20 years borrowing and spending and borrowing and spending.=20

Not everyone lives on their credit cards. We also have both cars, the =
tractor, the boat, and no other loans out except for a small mortgage =
with more than 2/3's equity on our house. Maybe it's a Midest thing?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Thom Stewart

Nutsy says it a little Different;

Rich enough to Troll with my Head a foot in a "Pile Of Bull****!"
That's his main Goal In His Empty Life. It makes him happy. That is why
the NG helps him with his asinine, never ending Trolls.

It is our "Act of Kindness to his Simple Minded Life Style"

"His Head a Foot in a Pile Of Bull****" Keeps the ears warm this time
of year, right Nutsy? Troll along and be happy friend.

Ole Thom

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Having a better boat for the dollar than anyone else....16K

The cost means nothing at all.

We can judge the love that you feel for your boat by the duration of your
ownership.

Alien, as I said from the start, is a pile of crap.

You have confirmed my view by replacing her after only a single season.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

"His Head a Foot in a Pile Of Bull****" Keeps the ears warm this time
of year, right Nutsy? Troll along and be happy friend.

Thanks, Thom. I appreciated your good humor. It's probably why you've lived
long and well. Good for you!

RB
Jeff Morris

I'm in the same situation, the only debt I have is a small mortgage on the
house. I don't think I've ever made an interest payment on a credit card.

Jax speculated: *if* the below is true, you are a rare bird among Americans, who

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse