Bobsprit

Default Cost of Living

Having a better boat for the dollar than anyone else....16K

Having a better sound system and home theatre....9K

Having more women aboard and sailing more often....free

Beating up on all the sockpuppets in alt.sailing.asa....

PRICELESS!!!

RB
JN

You beat up nobody, you ignorant self-delusional failure. You win only in
your own under-developed mind. Everyone else sees you for the joke you
really are.

Any idiot can own twice the crap you do.

My four bedroom home with pool - paid for.
My riverfront getaway - paid for.
My oceanfront timeshare in the Florida Keys - paid for.
My 30 ft sloop - older, but paid for.
My pickup truck - paid for.
My coupe - paid for.
My wife's sedan - paid for.

Who cares about you or your crap. Mine is better.

Bobsprit

My four bedroom home with pool - paid for.
My riverfront getaway - paid for.
My oceanfront timeshare in the Florida Keys - paid for.
My 30 ft sloop - older, but paid for.
My pickup truck - paid for.
My coupe - paid for.
My wife's sedan - paid for.

Bwahahaha! I STILL got it!

RB
JAXAshby

*if* the below is true, you are a rare bird among Americans, who have spent the
last 20 years borrowing and spending and borrowing and spending. I know more
than one person who now owe more than 3x what they paid for their house back in
the 90's or 5x what they paid in the 80's.

either that or you are do a cash business are and trying to hide income from
the IRS.

My four bedroom home with pool - paid for.
My riverfront getaway - paid for.
My oceanfront timeshare in the Florida Keys - paid for.
My 30 ft sloop - older, but paid for.
My pickup truck - paid for.
My coupe - paid for.
My wife's sedan - paid for.

Who cares about you or your crap. Mine is better.

Scott Vernon

my house trailer is paid for (no pool).
my 4 pick ups are paid for
my 30' yacht is paid for
sold the Marathon Keys timeshare
my BMW is paid for
my Peterbilt is paid for

Scotty, a rare bird indeed

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
*if* the below is true, you are a rare bird among Americans, who have

spent the
last 20 years borrowing and spending and borrowing and spending. I know

more
than one person who now owe more than 3x what they paid for their house

back in
the 90's or 5x what they paid in the 80's.

either that or you are do a cash business are and trying to hide income

from
the IRS.

My four bedroom home with pool - paid for.
My riverfront getaway - paid for.
My oceanfront timeshare in the Florida Keys - paid for.
My 30 ft sloop - older, but paid for.
My pickup truck - paid for.
My coupe - paid for.
My wife's sedan - paid for.

Who cares about you or your crap. Mine is better.

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
my house trailer is paid for (no pool).
my 4 pick ups are paid for
my 30' yacht is paid for
sold the Marathon Keys timeshare
my BMW is paid for
my Peterbilt is paid for

Scotty, a rare bird indeed

But you're so rich, you can afford to drive an old beat-up car!
Actually, all our stuff is paid for too. I'd a lot rather collect
interest than pay it, and with a little bit of forethought it's not hard
to arrange.

"JAXAshby" wrote...
*if* the below is true, you are a rare bird among Americans, who have

spent the
last 20 years borrowing and spending and borrowing and spending. I know

more
than one person who now owe more than 3x what they paid for their house

back in
the 90's or 5x what they paid in the 80's.

Yeah, but not everybody is as dumb as you & your friends.

DSK

felton

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:46:04 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

I am extremely rich.............. in the things that count.

SV

That reminds me of an expression my dear old departed grandfather, a
cattle rancher, used to say...

"he is as rich as a foot up a bull's ass".

It doesn't necessarily sound like a good thing, but apparently it is
Feel free to use it when describing yourself, if you wish. My gift to
you, from the Lonestar State, home of Valiant Yachts

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Scott Vernon wrote:
[...]

SAIL LOCO

The Boobster states proudly:
My four bedroom home with above ground pool - paid for.

My riverfront lean to - paid for.

My 30 ft sloop - older POS, but paid for.

My classy pickup truck - paid for.

My dorkmobile - paid for.

My wife - paid for.

Bwahahaha! I STILL got it!