Capt. Mooron

Default Irwin 30... the worst vessel made!

....ain't that right Jaxxie?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

CM

Scott Vernon

Worse than a Mac 26 X ?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
...ain't that right Jaxxie?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

CM

Bobsprit

An irwin is still better than a Siedleman or Mac and probably some Lancers.

RB
Jeff Morris

Its hard to imagine that an Irwin is better than any boat. The one that I
chartered for a season was falling apart, quite literally. It was 8 years old.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

An irwin is still better than a Siedleman or Mac and probably some Lancers.

RB

Bobsprit

Its hard to imagine that an Irwin is better than any boat. The one that I
chartered for a season was falling apart, quite literally.

I've been aboard two Siedlemanns. They are worse, perhaps as bad as the US
Yachts. The only thing worse than seeing one is meeting the poor fool who
bought it.

RB

JAXAshby

I've been aboard two Siedlemanns. They are worse, perhaps as bad as the US
Yachts. The only thing worse than seeing one is meeting the poor fool who
bought it.

RB

Siedlemanns were (not many left) pretty bad, but US Yachts is what became of
Bucaneer.
Scott Vernon

"****Head" wrote

The only thing worse is being outsailed by the poor fool who
bought it.

maybe if you took some lessons.......

JAXAshby

An irwin is still better than a Siedleman or Mac and probably some Lancers.

RB

yeaaaahhhh.

Is your vessel seaworthy? The_navigator© ASA 96 December 10th 03 01:40 AM
Novice Lessons 9 - a reprint Simple Simon ASA 4 December 9th 03 05:10 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Ellen MacArthur, Tthe Reluctant Heroine Gerard Weatherby ASA 97 August 8th 03 01:03 AM