Capt. Mooron

Default Break-Down Bob!

From: "Bobsprit"
Subject: Breakfast
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 8:25 PM

Wo-o-o-o-o such venom towards my enjoyment

Venom? I have no anger with you, only the devil water that has such a firm

grip
and brainwashed you into believing that you have any control.
It's very sad.

Bob... it's not sad at all. I enjoy my "vices".... as you wish to view
them. My sympathies are directed towards your rather unhealthy and sorrowful
views that sobriety is the only method to enjoy life.

Life is a myriad and complex thing. There are no finite answers..... only a
finite timeline. Enjoy it Bob... don't suffer through it! You are robbing
yourself of opportunity. Relax a bit and swim with the current... don't
allow yourself to be blinded to the pleasures due to misguided, well
intentioned but totally wrong preconceptions. I am no more a total drunk
than you are a total idiot. I just have my moments in life.

Unfortunately for you... your strict path offers you no recourse but to stay
on the path of total idiocy. I on the other hand will return North and not
touch booze... and not miss it for months. When I return here and when I
decide to partake in a fine alcoholic beverage... I am free to do so at my
leisure and enjoyment. You on the other hand are restricted by your own
fears and weaknesses.

I pity you!

CM

Bobsprit

Bob... it's not sad at all. I enjoy my "vices"

So do most pedaphiles. The problem is that their vices eventually hurt others.
We already live in a selfish world, Mooron. Can't you make some effort to do
better?

RB

Scott Vernon

BOOOOOOOOOBbbbbb help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee BOBBYYYYYYYYY I'm DRuNk
Ohhhhhhhh, I shhhpended all DA rEnT money!!!!!!!!!!!!
IiiidjlOOOoooooooooooooooooo

SSVVVVVVV

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Bob... it's not sad at all. I enjoy my "vices"

So do most pedaphiles. The problem is that their vices eventually hurt

others.
We already live in a selfish world, Mooron. Can't you make some effort to

do
better?

RB

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOBbbbbb help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee BOBBYYYYYYYYY I'm DRuNk
Ohhhhhhhh, I shhhpended all DA rEnT money!!!!!!!!!!!!
IiiidjlOOOoooooooooooooooooo

Forget it, Scott... you'll never be Jason Faulkner!

DSK

Bobsprit

There are no finite answers

100% wrong, of course.

RB
Bobsprit

Relax a bit and swim with the current...

Swim with the current by injesting chemicals classified as poisons?
No thanks!

RB
Bobsprit

I am no more a total drunk
than you are a total idiot.

Hey...clever!

RB
Bobsprit

I am free to do so at my
leisure and enjoyment.

I see, like so many addicted souls, that I've hit a nerve. Best to let it go.
This thread is now ended.

RB
Bobsprit

Smoking those blunts shrivel your testicles and makes you grow breasts, just
like Horvath.

Why must you dull, rather than enhance, your senses as a reward?

Why the escapism Mooron? What are you running from?

Where's your boat load of beautiful women?

RB