Jonathan Ganz

Default David Kay resigns

Sorry, but I think "both statements" is pretty clear. I do like cotton candy
though.

An honest count?? hahaha... ok. Sure. There was nothing honest about the
Florida
situation during the voting. Many, many were disenfranchised by the process.

I know I'm a hoot, but what are you?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:11:02 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

Both statements are bs. Bush and co, lied to the American people,
and are now seeking every which way they can to get around the lie.

Could you try to get your thoughts together enough to articulate what

you're
referring to by the words "both statements"? It's hard to punch cotton
candy.

Bush didn't steal Florida. It was handed to him by his brother and his
cronies. He was elected by the Court.

IOW, yea, even if (as the post-election study showed) an honest count

would
have given Bush the election, Gore was deprived of that honest count so he
and all who voted for him are poor innocent victims wronged by evildoers.

As I've said before, Jonathan, you're a hoot.

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:48:39 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

imminent threat of using his WMDs

As Reagan used to say, "there you go again."

The phrase "imminent threat" is a classic case of disinformation. The

Dems
keep insisting that Bush claimed Saddam posed an "imminent threat," and
therefore since there was not an "imminent threat" the war was

unjustified.
For a more or less balanced presentation of the facts see
http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20031103.html.

In like vein, the Dems (or at least their crazy left) keep insisting

that
Bush "stole" Florida, whereas extensive post-election analysis by a
non-partisan organization hired by a number of news sources (including

that
extreme right-wing publication the NY Times) show pretty conclusively

that
any number of recounts would have yielded the same result. You can

check
that in that other radical right-wing paper the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/la-111201recount.story

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

John Cairns

Don't laugh too hard, he has a LOT of company out there.
John Cairns
OzOn wrote in message ...
On 28 Jan 2004 09:45:16 -0600, Dave scribbled
thusly:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:06:40 +1100, OzOneof3 said:

Ummm after the war they aren't manufacturing "evidence" to justify
launching an invasion.

Whassamatter, Oz, those black helicopters after you again?

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Bwaaaahahahahahhah!
You really do believe what Bush & Co told you!

Bwaaahahahahahahahaha!
I didn't think anyone was quite that easily lead.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Horvath

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:21:23 +1100, OzOn wrote this crap:

Yep, It's so scary when the most powerful country on earth has a Govt
that will falsify and exagerrate in order to invade another country.

What was falsified or exaggerated?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Lady Pilot

OzOn wrote:
Yep, It's so scary when the most powerful country on earth has a Govt
that will falsify and exagerrate in order to invade another country.

That's a lie, Oz. We didn't invade Iraq. Iraq invaded Kuwait and we had
the Gulf War. When the war was over and Bush Sr. didn't take out Saddam, I
said out loud, "this will come back to bite us in the ass someday" and my
words rang true. All the proof I need of WMD is Saddam gassing his own
people. Osama's last tape a month ago makes reference to Saddam being on
his side. Maybe you should search google for Osama Bin Laden's exact words.

AND get away with it because to question Govt is apparently
unpatriotic.

Nope, I question all the time. It doesn't matter which side of the
political spectrum they're on...

LP

MC

OzOn wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:58:05 -0600, "Lady Pilot"
scribbled thusly:

OzOn wrote:

Yep, It's so scary when the most powerful country on earth has a Govt
that will falsify and exagerrate in order to invade another country.

That's a lie, Oz. We didn't invade Iraq.

Oh, my mistake.
I thought that sending a whole ****ing army into another country
against their wishes was called an invasion.

What would you call it.?

A crime against humanity if the other is suing for peace...

Cheers

Horvath

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:56:02 +1100, OzOn wrote this crap:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:17:50 -0500, Horvath
scribbled thusly:

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:21:23 +1100, OzOn wrote this crap:

Yep, It's so scary when the most powerful country on earth has a Govt
that will falsify and exagerrate in order to invade another country.

What was falsified or exaggerated?

Idiot!
The reports of huge stockpiles of WMD ready for release at any moment,
Nuclear weapons facilities and uranium being shipped in.

No Uranium, No stockpile!

How do you know that was falsified? We haven't found the stockpiles
yet. Have you searched every inch of the desert?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Martin Baxter

MC wrote:

What would you call it.?

A crime against humanity if the other is suing for peace...

Do you suppose somebody will try to make a case before the World Court?

Oh silly me, I forgot that US has much the same attitude for that august
body as they do for the UN, oh well.

Cheers
Marty

Martin Baxter

Dave wrote: BTW, who's sitting
on that Committee on Human Rights these days?

That be that Khadafi fellow per chance?

Cheers
marty

Jonathan Ganz

Sure. They're a "theoretical" possibility of finding tons of WMD.
Even Kay said that, but he also said that it was highly unlikely
and improbable. Bush and company (literally) lied to us.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:56:02 +1100, OzOn wrote this crap:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:17:50 -0500, Horvath
scribbled thusly:

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:21:23 +1100, OzOn wrote this crap:

Yep, It's so scary when the most powerful country on earth has a Govt
that will falsify and exagerrate in order to invade another country.

What was falsified or exaggerated?

Idiot!
The reports of huge stockpiles of WMD ready for release at any moment,
Nuclear weapons facilities and uranium being shipped in.

No Uranium, No stockpile!

How do you know that was falsified? We haven't found the stockpiles
yet. Have you searched every inch of the desert?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

So now we're suppose to believe Osama... well, ok. We did invade Iraq. We're
currently occupying it at a cost of American lives on a daily basis. Thanks
Bush.
thanks for nothing.

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Goliath 1, David zip, and shame on Carver Boat Co. :-( Gould 0738 Cruising 10 March 26th 04 04:04 AM
Death of David Jones Dennis Gibbons Cruising 6 December 19th 03 10:43 PM