Jonathan Ganz

Default David Kay resigns

I think this quote says a lot...

"There had been widespread looting April and May; material had disappeared.
It's a huge country. It's not possible to easily move around. In fact, I
actually had greater freedom of movement and ease in a surprising sort of
way, as limited as it was, as a U.N. inspector."

So, the invasion actually made things worse for the inspectors.

Bushy sure did a bang up job.

"Matt Colie" wrote in message
Too bad you didn't listen to this mornings interview on NPR.

David Kay was very clear that the programs and facilities were to
produce WMD were full operational right up to the start of the war.
They were still not clear that any were assembled. But, he also Ripped
the US Military for not using enough force to stop the looters. They
found facilities and where records had been, but computers were damaged
or stolen and record systems destroyed. They also located a lot of
material with no other purpose for existing.

Matt Colie

OzOne wrote:
Says there never were any WMD after the Gulf war.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.