Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default Gayanzy Gets BUSTED

Some of you may have noticed that whenever I've pointed out Ganzy's homosexual
tendencies, he usually just puts my comments in quotes and reposts it.
Well...today I found out why. Ganzy has been saving some or all of them and
sent them with a complaint to AOL. Due to some kind of privacy law, I'm not
permited to see this letter, but it wasn't hard to figure out. AOL identifed
this NG as the source and only Ganzy has a questionable sexuality issue along
with a history of reporting people to ISPs.
Luckily, AOL will do nothing for him this time. The previous time, when I made
a joke of a picture he posted, AOL removed my webpage and I had to repost it
two days later. A lot of us have done that. Neal's done it to me. I didn't
report anyone. This time, Ganzy failed to realize that AOL investigates and
found that you take part in these exchanges, so your complaint had no merit.
The only warning I got was about profanity, which I don't use anyway...a form
letter and that's it!
So....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gayanzy!!!! You failed AGAIN!!! And I WON AGAIN!!! I'm
still here and you're STILL GAYANZY the loser sailor with a miserable Cal 20
and no prospects! I can't believe anyone would be so pathetic and gay as to
collect all of my posts and send them to an ISP. It's clear you take all of
this very seriously.
Like I always said...You're the kid who ran to mommy when the kids got rough.
You can't take it, Gayanzy!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Now go ahead and deny the whole
thing....but at least some people will know what a flame boy you are!
Bwahahahahaha! Hahahaha ha! HA!

Capt RB

Busted big time Joe ASA 2 January 10th 04 11:36 PM
want busted winch Dave Skolnick Cruising 0 October 5th 03 02:11 PM
Busted NH_/\)_ ASA 31 August 18th 03 01:19 PM
Scotty BUSTED!!!! CANDChelp ASA 6 July 31st 03 03:16 PM
Mike A.'s plan is busted! lcs Mixmaster Remailer Power Boat Racing 12 July 18th 03 07:21 PM