Mike Jones

Default 1981 Bristol 40 for Sale

I am pretty sure that this is an inappropriate place to sell this
boat....anyone have any suggestions for newsgroups where I can advertise?

Thanks.

http://www.hamptons.com/strauss/bris40/frame.htm

Jonathan Ganz

Nah, this is as good a place as any. BTW, your link doesn't work.

There's always ebay and craigslist.org, depending on where
you live. I'm sure there are other online venues as well.

.. .