BoatBanter.com

-   -   1981 Bristol 40 for Sale (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18987-1981-bristol-40-sale.html)

Mike Jones January 18th 04 04:39 PM

1981 Bristol 40 for Sale

I am pretty sure that this is an inappropriate place to sell this
boat....anyone have any suggestions for newsgroups where I can advertise?

Thanks.

http://www.hamptons.com/strauss/bris40/frame.htm

Jonathan Ganz January 18th 04 08:21 PM

1981 Bristol 40 for Sale

Nah, this is as good a place as any. BTW, your link doesn't work.

There's always ebay and craigslist.org, depending on where
you live. I'm sure there are other online venues as well.

.. .