Joe

Default Neal & Lady Pilot on a Honeymoon cruise

Notice how they both disappeared at the same time?

You could tell Capt Nellie had it real bad for LP, all the love
letters
they exchanged here and such.

Notice how nice Nellie was with his last postings? Even the ones to
sailing UK were very cordial and nice (kinda creepy for neal). I think
LP came down to visit him and he got laid for the first time in 10
years, and on New Years night!.

Yeah.... I think he took the hint of Lady sailor and Mike. Nellie
could not stand sitting on a hook after reading barbs post so he
popped the question to LP and they are on a honeymoon cruise of the
islands.

Joe
MSV RedCloud
Jeff Morris

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
he
popped the question to LP and they are on a honeymoon cruise of the
islands.

More likely she realized that "Cut the Mustard" had less space than a Cessna 142
so they shacked up at the Key Largo Best Western.

JN

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message

More likely she realized that "Cut the Mustard" had less space than a

Cessna 142
so they shacked up at the Key Largo Best Western.

Neal's too cheap to pay for a room .... she would've had to. Even then he
would provision "Cut The Mustard" with a fresh supply of white towels,
little bars of soap, and half a roll of non-marine-grade toilet paper.