Simple Simon

Default Lady Pilot is more attractive than I thought.

Lady Pilot came down to the Keys to visit over the
week-end and I've been wrong calling her an un-
attractive old lady. Actually she is quite sexy -
much more so than Katysails. While Katy has that
matronly look, LP is mature but sexy. Kind of
reminds me of Ann Coulter. Slim, leggy and
feminine. She has a devilish grin and likes to
touch.

LP is also a very good kisser. While I refused to
go all the way with her since I don't do that
kind of thing on the first date I will have to
give it some serious thought in the future.

Eat your heart out, Mooron.

S.Simon

Capt. Mooron

Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Lady Pilot came down to the Keys to visit over the
| week-end and I've been wrong calling her an un-
| attractive old lady. Actually she is quite sexy -
| much more so than Katysails. While Katy has that
| matronly look, LP is mature but sexy. Kind of
| reminds me of Ann Coulter. Slim, leggy and
| feminine. She has a devilish grin and likes to
| touch.
|
| LP is also a very good kisser. While I refused to
| go all the way with her since I don't do that
| kind of thing on the first date I will have to
| give it some serious thought in the future.
|
| Eat your heart out, Mooron.
|
| S.Simon

Bobsprit

LP is also a very good kisser. While I refused to
go all the way with her since I don't do that

What a sad post from an aging fool who hasn't cleaned a fish in years.

RB
Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" looked franticly around his Coronado for hours for his
medications, and after not finding any, he opened up his ng browser and
spewed the following chicken scribblings:

Lady Pilot came down to the Keys to visit over the
week-end

You wish!

snip Neal's fantasies

Kind of
reminds me of Ann Coulter. Slim, leggy and
feminine. She has a devilish grin and likes to
touch.

Hehee. Ann's signed my book, "High Crimes and Misdemeanors, the case
against Bill Clinton". I'm not her, but we share many of the same views...

Eat your heart out, Mooron.

He will not! [Can't wait for the clear blue seas]

LP

Lady Pilot is neither! Charles P. Steinmetz ASA 58 November 2nd 03 11:01 PM
Finally - the truth about Lady Pilot Simple Simon ASA 53 September 26th 03 04:39 AM
The Lady is a Tramp! Simple Simon ASA 13 September 6th 03 07:17 AM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
Lady Pilot question Lady Pilot ASA 4 August 23rd 03 02:33 AM