katysails

Default Lonny's Back

Joe erroneously guessed: =20
Are you not......the captain who is a bully and an ass?

Good grief...keep people straight, will you? That's Mundo, not El =
Hunto. El Hunto is a legend on this group as was his lover, =
Nymphobabe....Newbies...I tell ya....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lonny

Hey... next time you're out here, you're buying the beer.

I was planning on contacting you on the west coast leg of the tour.
Here is the tentative schedule for California. I am not sure where
some of these cities are, and don't know if they are anywhere near
you, but at any rate I took a pass on the tour and it might be a while
before I do it in California again. Perhaps this summer.

Lonny

1/23/04 - Sk8 City, Las Vagas, NV
1/24/04 - The Showcase Theater
1/25/04 - Cero's 316 South Euclid Street, Anaheim, CA 92802
1/27/04 - Shooter's, Hemet, CA
1/28/04 - The Hub Cafe, Fullerton,CA
1/29/04 - Fais Do-Do 5257 West Adams Boulevard, LA, CA 90016
1/30/04 - The Mediterranean, Aptos,CA
2/1/04 - The Dirt, 1900 S. Espina St., Las Cruces, NM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Hey... next time you're out here, you're buying the beer.

"Lonny" wrote in message
m...
"weren't going to school on the left coast"

I do not live on the left coast, but do get over there from time to
time. I think you have me confused with Ganz who does live on the
left coast (if you call that living) and does need to go to school.

Lonny

Martin Baxter wrote in message

Lonny wrote:

Hey Gang,

Some of you remember me as E-l-h-u-n-t-o, and I have been gone for a
while, but I am back.

Good to see you back, weren't going to school on the left coast?

Cheers
Marty

Jonathan Ganz

Don't think any are near... most look like So. Cal.

Jonathan

om...

Lonny wrote:

Hey Gang,

Some of you remember me as E-l-h-u-n-t-o, and I have been gone for

while, but I am back.

Good to see you back, weren't going to school on the left coast?

Cheers
Marty

A Commodores Meanderings RGrew176 General 1 July 22nd 04 10:47 AM
Life in Congo, Part V: What a (long) strange trip its being.... riverman General 47 September 25th 03 12:28 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM