John Cotton

Default Instruments

I have the following Data Marine instruments on my boat all of which
are obsolete:

Wind indicator LX3600 S.N. 019251

Depth Finder 3030 S.N. 012616

Knotmeter S100 KL S.N. 041954

Depth- International Offshore Mod 3000

Knot Model A181

I do not need a new depth finder transducer, new wind vane, or a new
knot meter paddle wheel. However, I would like to replace at least the
first three of the above instruments with new ones that would operate
with the present transducer, wind vane and paddle wheel and fit
approximately on to the bulkhead space in my cockpit.

What products might fit my needs?

Thank you.