Ethel_thefish

Default Self contained instruments

"Vic Fraenckel" wrote in message
Is it the display that is wireless or is it the entire sensor package? How
about night time?

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
KC2GUI

www.windsway.com

Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
Read the WIND

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however

long
and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
- Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

"Ethel_thefish" wrote in message
.. .
| Has anybody tried those self contained instruments I have read about
(solar
| powered, wireless connection) that you can mount almost anywhere without
| wires?
|
| Seems a good idea, but any real feedback?

small rechargable battery for night/power failure - good for several days.

Displays and sensors are wireless - wind sensor sits on the top of the mast
with NO wires!