Simple Simon

Default Michael Jackson - another lying ******!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20031231/D7VPIB9O0.html

Call a spade a spade.

S.Simon

Jonathan Ganz

The Attorney General is investigating. If Jackson told the truth,
the cops will be in deep ****. If he lied, it's a misdemeanor.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20031231/D7VPIB9O0.html

Call a spade a spade.

S.Simon

N1EE

Now he has been shown to be a liar.

Isn't it amazing some people believe him?

It just goes to show how stupid people are.

Since Michael Jackson made his statement
on TV, in public, I feel that legally, the
police have a right to prosecute him for
slander--or is it libel, since it is recorded?

There is no doubt that guy is crazy and a
pervert, and probably one of the ugliest people
on the planet.

"Simple Simon" wrote

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20031231/D7VPIB9O0.html

Call a spade a spade.

S.Simon

Scott Vernon

Who believed him? I don't know anybody that did/does.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

om...

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Michael Jackson - victim of a double standard. Simple Simon ASA 10 November 24th 03 01:07 AM
Njikky, keeps on lying and lying and lying.. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 August 29th 03 01:49 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM