Simple Simon

Default What do you think about this New Years resolution.

I'm thinking of turning over a new leaf.

What do you think about if I change my name
from Simple Simon to Civil Simon and become
more civil, polite and an all around nice guy?

Instead of bashing people, I'd be encouraging
and helpful. Instead of flaunting my Master's
license, I'd be humble and reserved. Instead
of constantly displaying my superior knowledge
of all things nautical, I'd be unassuming and
educational in a kind manner. Instead of driving
women away, I'd be charming and welcoming.
Instead of humiliating Bobsprit, Rick, Otn,
Shen, Joe, Donal etc. I'd give credit where
credit is due. In other words, I'd be a civil
human being setting a positive example for
the group as a whole. Maybe this would assist
in turning what has become a train wreck
around.

What does everyone think?

S.Simon

SAIL LOCO

He must think people really give a ****.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

What do you think about if I change my name
from Simple Simon to Civil Simon and become
more civil, polite and an all around nice guy?

We already have Donal for that. Snore.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What do you think about if I change my name
from Simple Simon to Civil Simon and become
more civil, polite and an all around nice guy?

We already have Donal for that. Snore.

Nice?? ME???

Don't you know an insult when you see one?

Happy New Year, you Fat Bas&%rd! .... and I mean that in the nicest possible
way!!

Regards

Donal

Harald Ås

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:54:59 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

I'm thinking of turning over a new leaf.

What do you think about if I change my name
from Simple Simon to Civil Simon and become
more civil, polite and an all around nice guy?

Instead of bashing people, I'd be encouraging
and helpful. Instead of flaunting my Master's
license, I'd be humble and reserved. Instead
of constantly displaying my superior knowledge
of all things nautical, I'd be unassuming and
educational in a kind manner. Instead of driving
women away, I'd be charming and welcoming.
Instead of humiliating Bobsprit, Rick, Otn,
Shen, Joe, Donal etc. I'd give credit where
credit is due. In other words, I'd be a civil
human being setting a positive example for
the group as a whole. Maybe this would assist
in turning what has become a train wreck
around.

What does everyone think?

S.Simon

Lay off the homemade smokes and that impulse will disappear. Maybe you should
check on your testosterone level too. It goes down with age.

Harry

Bobsprit

He must think people really give a ****.

Irony is as unkown to Loco as boat design, audio and optics.
He has been, and always will be...

And idiot!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Irony is as unkown to Loco as boat design, audio and optics.
He has been, and always will be...
And idiot!

Nice attempt. An idiot who always PROVES you wrong and points out that YOU
know NOTHING about boats, cars, audio/vidio, cameras or women.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Nice attempt. An idiot who..

Finally!! He admits it!!!

Just throw money!

RB
Bobsprit

Which one of you two knows anything
about slide projectors?

What would you like to know? They are ceasing production.

RB

O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
A truly great man! John Cairns ASA 24 December 4th 03 05:20 PM
OT--U.N. Unanimously Adopts Iraq Resolution NOYB General 1 October 17th 03 05:36 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM