Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simple Simon

Default What do you think about this New Years resolution.

I'm thinking of turning over a new leaf.

What do you think about if I change my name
from Simple Simon to Civil Simon and become
more civil, polite and an all around nice guy?

Instead of bashing people, I'd be encouraging
and helpful. Instead of flaunting my Master's
license, I'd be humble and reserved. Instead
of constantly displaying my superior knowledge
of all things nautical, I'd be unassuming and
educational in a kind manner. Instead of driving
women away, I'd be charming and welcoming.
Instead of humiliating Bobsprit, Rick, Otn,
Shen, Joe, Donal etc. I'd give credit where
credit is due. In other words, I'd be a civil
human being setting a positive example for
the group as a whole. Maybe this would assist
in turning what has become a train wreck
around.

What does everyone think?

S.Simon

O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
A truly great man! John Cairns ASA 24 December 4th 03 05:20 PM
OT--U.N. Unanimously Adopts Iraq Resolution NOYB General 1 October 17th 03 05:36 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM