Simple Simon

Default Standard Horizon GPS

Depends upon what part of the world is yours.

S.Simon

"666" wrote in message ...
Do you know any source of charts of my part of the world?
JaC

The 40 does not have map input capabilities but it does come with a PC cable so it can send its position to a laptop for use with

such programs as the Cap'n and Offshore Navigator with electronic charts all of which I managed to download bootleg copies.

Horvath

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:46:21 +0100, "666"
wrote this crap:

Do you know any source of charts of my part of the world?

I've got a CD from Raytheon that has charts from nearly every part of
the world. It's a demo for the RayTech Navigator. Check it out at
www.raymarine.com/RayTech

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe