katysails

Default It's a funny thing...

that those who are in the midst of summer or who live in the =
semi-tropics are squabbling about politics and such when they could be =
relating their great sailing experiences. At least the Northerners are =
talking about their boats, even though they may be dry-docked for the =
time-being.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

What do you know about boats other than how to
store them for long periods of time?

S.Simon - year round sailor.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

otnmbrd

No Neal, You have an expired license, which means you have NO license
(any idiot with any brain power would never let his license expire
without getting a new one prior to).
Actually, you are a prime example of a major flaw in the US licensing
process. Any clown with minimal experience and a good memory can pass a
test that will give him some form of license. Thankfully, for the
unlimited licenses, they make you start at the bottom rung and show
proof of experience, prior to being allowed to take the next higher
step. (This too is flawed, as it relies on inexperienced people giving a
multiple guess test on a subject they are not familiar with).
I see you didn't try, and/or were unable to counter any of Sheen's list
of your "maritime" failings .... shame .... we could all have had a good
laugh.
You're a Trolling fraud, Neal, nothing more .... I constantly hear
"MayDays" from idiots such as you, and occasionally, am embarrassed to
admit that your ilk exist within the US licensing community.
EG bet you don't see that renewal for at least another month.

otn

Simple Simon wrote:
Correction: I HAVE a license - it's just expired for now but
a new one is on the way.

S.Simon - past and future USCG Master.

Subject: It's a funny thing...
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 12/12/2003 16:56 Pacific Standard Time
What do you know about boats other than how to
store them for long periods of time?

S.Simon - year round sailor.

Those who live in glass houses........ (no pun intended).
You've proven and stated you are no more than a troll.
You've proven to be someone with a highly flawed understanding of the Rules
.... so you troll.
You've proven you know nothing of celestial navigation and less about a sextant
.... so you troll.
You've proven your basic seamanship skill and background is lacking (don't know
what trim is on a ship)....so you troll.
I've watched you lose most arguments on sailing .... so you troll ..... yet you
try to belittle any and everyone elses experience and ability ....... obvious
troll.
Let's be honest, Neal, you're not even a Master Troll, just an obvious one, and
you'll NEVER be a Master Mariner, especially, BG since you no longer have a
license.

Shen

Simple Simon

Why should I waste my time defending myself against
Shen44's scurrilous acquisitions? He calls me a troll
and thinks I'd be stupid enough to respond to slanderous
lies in his post which is such an obvious troll. Gimme a break!

And, you've got it all wrong about my license. I was
at my bank today and I see where the Coast Guard
has cashed my check for 95 bucks. The date they
cashed it was two days prior to my license expiring.

Their taking my money represents a legal contract
that states they accepted the money in return for
granting me a renewed license. This means I am
NOT operating with an expired license. It simply
means I have not yet received my renewed license.

From a legal standpoint the license is good from the
date of issue. When I receive it makes no legal
difference.

S.Simon - USCG Master

Simple Simon wrote:
Correction: I HAVE a license - it's just expired for now but
a new one is on the way.

S.Simon - past and future USCG Master.

katysails

What do you know about boats=20

I know a great deal more than you in many regards. I know that =
inserting a piece of plumber pipe up the boom of my boat is going to =
destroy it's sailibility; I know that the wood trim in my boat is called =
"brightwork"; I know that mauve is NOT an interior boat color and has =
never figured in to a nautical theme ever I know that varnishing when =
ones boat is full of cat hair is about one of the stupidest things I've =
ever heard.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

The Carrolls

You should'a, I would have saved you some trouble.

"katysails" wrote in message

that those who are in the midst of summer or who live in the

semi-tropics
are squabbling about politics and such when they could be
relating their great sailing experiences. At least the Northerners

are
talking about their boats, even though they may be
dry-docked for the time-being.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax

OT--A funny article NOYB General 0 February 7th 04 10:12 PM
Cromwell, Nik Warrenson, same thing? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 August 29th 03 01:53 AM
Are V-Drives and Velvet Drives the same thing? Nekto Poli General 6 July 23rd 03 06:38 AM
Where Is Your Funny Bone? STONED Power Boat Racing 0 July 10th 03 01:30 AM