The Carrolls

Default It's a funny thing...

You should'a, I would have saved you some trouble.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Who asked you?

S.Simon

"The Carrolls" wrote in message

We know you don't use electrical tape to shim out a hose bibb to fit the
wrong size hose, for one thing.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
What do you know about boats other than how to
store them for long periods of time?

S.Simon - year round sailor.

"katysails" wrote in message

that those who are in the midst of summer or who live in the

semi-tropics
are squabbling about politics and such when they could be
relating their great sailing experiences. At least the Northerners

are
talking about their boats, even though they may be
dry-docked for the time-being.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax