BoatBanter.com

-   -   Don't Hire This Man! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18680-dont-hire-man.html)

SAIL LOCO December 11th 03 02:48 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

And this is a good thing???

No not at all. I for one believe canidates should get free face time on public
TV and that's it. Eliminate all contributions and spending over $99.00.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO December 11th 03 02:49 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

Actually, the number is a bit higher.

No it's not. Every recount had Bush as the winner.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO December 11th 03 02:49 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

Umm Govt policy usually has a huge effect.

Not this time.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz December 11th 03 02:58 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

Well, he's an idiot.

(And, I didn't even mention his tits.)

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****Bull**** Bull**** Bull****

The chemicals used for lethal injections only cost a few dollars.

How can Horvath know so little. On the average it costs 3 times more to

execute
someone. The legal costs involved are astronomical.

RB

SAIL LOCO December 11th 03 03:37 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

"The study found that Florida's uncounted optical scan ballots
included as many as 3,527 such potentially valid votes. If those votes
had been counted, Gore would have gained 2,206 votes and Bush 1,321--a
swing of 885 votes for Gore."

Duh, they wern't counted because they didn't count.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Scott Vernon December 11th 03 04:12 AM

Don't Fire This Man!

He's doing a bang-up job.

Bobsprit December 11th 03 04:40 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

(And, I didn't even mention his tits.)

No end to the creepy focus on Horvath. I notice that Horvath is clearly
straight and doesn't respond in kind.

RB

Jonathan Ganz December 11th 03 06:30 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

Who cares if he's straight or not... you? He could easily be
straight and still have tits.

Bobsprit December 11th 03 12:01 PM

Don't Hire This Man!

He could easily be
straight and still have tits.

How strange that Ganzy doesn't seem to know or care how this all makes him
look...

RB