BoatBanter.com

-   -   Don't Hire This Man! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18680-dont-hire-man.html)

SAIL LOCO December 10th 03 05:40 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a
WMD.

Good........ drop it now.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO December 10th 03 05:40 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

In my State Of The Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking
Iraq,
then blamed the lies on our British friends.

No he didn't
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO December 10th 03 05:41 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
president.

Don't think so. I believe Carter holds that record.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz December 10th 03 08:24 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

Nope. It's Bush for sure.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year
period.

Excuse me I think Eisenhower holds that record.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz December 10th 03 08:25 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

Actually, it's documented that he ignored Clinton appointees'
recommendations,
including the current spy director Tenet.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
After taking-off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst
security
failure in U.S.history.

Also tell us how that was Bushe's fault.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz December 10th 03 08:27 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

It's a fact.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and

that
trend continues every month.

Excuse me you should have read a paper this year.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz December 10th 03 08:27 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

True. But none had so many or so wealthy.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
I'm proud that the members of m cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza

Rice, has
a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

Every presidents cabinet is made up of rich guys dufas.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz December 10th 03 08:28 AM

Don't Hire This Man!

And this is a good thing???

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
corporate campaign donations.

Stupid comment. They just go up every election just like sales go up in

every
business.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport