Simple Simon

Default Thanksgiving fast.

I bet I'm gonna be one of the few sensible persons
to celebrate Thanksgiving by fasting and exercising
instead of stuffing my face.

Bobsprit has already started stuffing his fat face. But,
Bobsprit is a fat hog and typical ugly American while I
am still dieting and now weigh 166 pounds. I refuse to
allow the holiday season to make me become obese like
most of you here who value your fat stomachs and clogged
cardio-vascular system over your quality of life.

I have a little request. I would like all the regulars here
to post a reply with their height and weight. Those who
do not reply will be assumed to be obese. I bet I don't
get even a handful of respondents.

S.Simon

Simple Simon

There is one sure bet with respect to this post - that
being NONE of the female subscribers except Haggie
will post their real weight and height.

S.Simon

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
I bet I'm gonna be one of the few sensible persons
to celebrate Thanksgiving by fasting and exercising
instead of stuffing my face.

Bobsprit has already started stuffing his fat face. But,
Bobsprit is a fat hog and typical ugly American while I
am still dieting and now weigh 166 pounds. I refuse to
allow the holiday season to make me become obese like
most of you here who value your fat stomachs and clogged
cardio-vascular system over your quality of life.

I have a little request. I would like all the regulars here
to post a reply with their height and weight. Those who
do not reply will be assumed to be obese. I bet I don't
get even a handful of respondents.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

Those who
do not reply will be assumed to be obese. I bet I don't
get even a handful of respondents.

Excellent troll!!!

My Height: 6'3
My Weight: 203 (today)

I'm hoping to build my chest and arms up a bit more, and with my naturally
healthy frame end up at around 215 or so. Over the winter I may drop to 195 due
to the running and biking, but I'm confident my muscles will grow quickly
again. 16 months ago I weighed close to 260! My doctor says 210-220 is about
right given my build.
There is simply no one here who can match me physically. Period.

Capt RB

Bobsprit

That's pretty fat. You need a new doctor.

At 6'3 203 is excellent if you have some muscle mass. A body builder of my
height would weigh much more. As I said, I'm stronger by far than anyone here.
I plan to add muscle up to the 215 mark, but perhaps you were refering to my
"fat" biceps and tri's?

RB

Bobsprit

6', 220lbs, 9% body fat.

I'm both taller, and lighter than you, and in better shape overall.
9%???
I don't think so, Mister Sock Puppet!

RB
Poppa Pimple

You're a city fag boy. You're also taller and lighter than Mike Tyson!
Bwahahahaha!!!!

You spend all your time sailing. Sitting, barbequeing, eating, turning the
wheel, running to shows, boat stores etc.

My resting heart rate is 42. My last eight marathons I ran in under 2:30
each.

You're a wimpish fag. Go run your three miles in 30 minutes fag-squat!

Poppa Pimple

Oh yeah, I ran a marathon yesterday too. Faggot!