Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simple Simon

Default Thanksgiving fast.

I bet I'm gonna be one of the few sensible persons
to celebrate Thanksgiving by fasting and exercising
instead of stuffing my face.

Bobsprit has already started stuffing his fat face. But,
Bobsprit is a fat hog and typical ugly American while I
am still dieting and now weigh 166 pounds. I refuse to
allow the holiday season to make me become obese like
most of you here who value your fat stomachs and clogged
cardio-vascular system over your quality of life.

I have a little request. I would like all the regulars here
to post a reply with their height and weight. Those who
do not reply will be assumed to be obese. I bet I don't
get even a handful of respondents.

S.Simon