Lady Pilot

Default MCCM = 1190 ???

Geez, Nav. I did it without a cheat and I came up with 2000.

MCCM

M = 1000
C = 100
CM= 900

It has to be 2000. You can't do MCC, because C followed my a M.

I think you are wrong. Prove your algorithm...

LP

"The_navigator©" wrote:
That's because their algorithm is stupid. No magister would have allowed
his puella to get away with that!

Cheers MC

JN wrote:

???? If it's not 2000 you better tell these folks.

http://www.novaroma.org/via_romana/numbers.html

Lady Pilot

"The_navigator©" wrote:
No Roman number subtracts more than one digit. Hence you cannot have
'CC' before 'M'.

BTW, you don't subtract more than one digit, you add. Dufus!

Prove your algorithm! You can't add two C's in a row, because it is
followed my the higher M.

LP

Lady Pilot

"The_navigator©" wrote:
It's not a valid number, as I said before.

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

So tell me what is the answer?

LP

No, you never answered the question. Your audience is waiting for you...

What is the answer to MCCM, and no stalling this time.

LP

The_navigator©

I answered the question on 21/11/2003 at 1:25 p.m. I posted:
Or NAN as we say. Well done.

Cheers MC

Wally wrote:

The_navigator© wrote:

It's sad when not even Boobspit (ho should be used to looking at roman
numerals in the copyright of movies) knows what number MCCM
represents.

Invalid representation?

Please try to pay attention to threads you are interested in.

;-P

Cheers MC