Scott Vernon

Default MCCM = 1190 ???

I have an extra long hose.
SV

Donals Dilema wrote in message

Yep, gotta get it on dead square.
I find the long flexible nipples better.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The_navigator©

Oh! The ones I grease are always short and hard. What's with yours?

Cheers MC

Donals Dilema wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:38:19 +1300, The_navigator©
wrote:

I've got a hand pump gun too! If you don't get it on the nipple properly
it leaks.

Cheers MC

Yep, gotta get it on dead square.
I find the long flexible nipples better.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The_navigator©

There's no need to be abusive to me!

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

work

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

How do you afford the electricity bills?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

only one? I've got 5.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

I've got a real one.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

I've got an electric model.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

My grease gun. You?

The_navigator©

I hope the rubbery bits won't perish -grease can do that you know!

Cheers MC

Donals Dilemma wrote:

I've got a few rubbery ones with the hard bit on the end.

wrote:

I've got a hand pump gun too! If you don't get it on the nipple properly
it leaks.

Cheers MC

Yep, gotta get it on dead square.
I find the long flexible nipples better.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The_navigator©

That may be so. But it's UV resistance may well be poor.

Cheers MC

Donals Dilemma wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:20:42 +1300, The_navigator©
wrote:

I hope the rubbery bits won't perish -grease can do that you know!

Cheers MC

I believe that particular silicone is resistant to grease

Oz1...of the 3 twins.