Lady Pilot

Default MCCM = 1190 ???

"The_navigator©" wrote:

Again????

LOL! [ I award you with the trophy of being one of the most, ummm,
stubborn, proud, arrogant, intelligent, belligerent guys on Usenet.]

;-)

LP

Lady Pilot

"The_navigator©" wrote:

You have charming feet I see.

Don't confuse me with the perfect feet of Katysails...

My feet have seen skis and have built up a few muscles...

LP

Lady Pilot

I will have the last say on this thread...

LP heheheee

The_navigator©

No, I mean charming in defeat.

Where's Taddy when you need him!

But.... I thought your wore ski boots to immobilise your feet.

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

"The_navigator©" wrote:

You have charming feet I see.

Don't confuse me with the perfect feet of Katysails...

My feet have seen skis and have built up a few muscles...

LP

The_navigator©

Yes, echoes do that.

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

I will have the last say on this thread...

LP heheheee

Lady Pilot

"The_navigator©" wrote:
No, I mean charming in defeat.

I just love your "backstroke". (You are a swimmer, I assume?)

Where's Taddy when you need him!

If Taddy helps you out of this *checkmate* I have you in then, I just might
have to think about my admiration for this great poet...

But.... I thought your wore ski boots to immobilise your feet.

Huh? I wear running shoes, my friend. If I could find shoes that would "go
faster" then I would invest in them...

LP

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

"The_navigator©" wrote:

You have charming feet I see.

Don't confuse me with the perfect feet of Katysails...

My feet have seen skis and have built up a few muscles...

LP

Lady Pilot

What did I say?

LP

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Yes, echoes do that.

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

I will have the last say on this thread...

LP heheheee

katysails

MCXC is 1190 and MM is 2000....MCCM is what Morron calls himself when =
he's in a Celtic mood....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

My feet have seen skis and have built up a few muscles...

Being a newbie, you would not know about how I spent my time several =
short winters ago in a wheelchair from careening off a slalom pole at =
the ;local ski establishment. It is only since I shattered my tibia, =
had to have a bone transplant, and then a titanium 2x4 grated in, and 18 =
months later, removed that I have finally given up skiing. BTW, I have =
a wonderful pair of Elan parabolics for sale.....180's....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32