Donal

Default Kite Surfers and Coll Regs.

"Capetanios Oz Twin" wrote in message
news
Are you saying all fundamentalist Moslems are not trustworthy? Hasidic

Jews?

Are you saying that you wear a moustache for religious reasons?

Funny, but you don't strike me as the religious type!

Regards

Donal

Donal

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:45:56 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

"Capetanios Oz Twin" wrote in message
news
Are you saying all fundamentalist Moslems are not trustworthy? Hasidic

Jews?

Are you saying that you wear a moustache for religious reasons?

Funny, but you don't strike me as the religious type!

Dunno about him, could be that comtamination I spoke of.
Me, I was once quite religious, High CofE but realised that the church
is an ass, filled with hippocrites and outright liars. Horrible people
who hide behind their veil of religion.

True..... and yet some of them do enormous good.

On the one hand, I can remember the priest who lived in a 6 bedroom house
who regularily demanded money (dues) from the entire commulity, including
OAP's. On the other hand, I can also remember an old woman's happiness,
when we told her that her dead husband's cross had been painted. The cross
marked the spot where her husband had been killed by a car. She had become
very distressed when she saw that the cross had become rusty. The priest
ran a local charity that cared for the elderly. He organised the painting
of her husband's cross. Government departments do NOT do this.

Regards

Donal

Capetanios Oz

How unusual, huh? And politics is the last refuge of scoundrels.

--
Oz1...evil twin of the 3 twins

wrote:

"Capetanios Oz Twin" wrote in message
news
Are you saying all fundamentalist Moslems are not trustworthy? Hasidic

Jews?

Are you saying that you wear a moustache for religious reasons?

Funny, but you don't strike me as the religious type!

Dunno about him, could be that comtamination I spoke of.
Me, I was once quite religious, High CofE but realised that the church
is an ass, filled with hippocrites and outright liars. Horrible people
who hide behind their veil of religion.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Capetanios Oz

"Donal" wrote in message
Government departments do NOT do this.

Thank God.

--
Oz1...evil twin of the 3 twins

Capetanios Oz

Huh

--
Oz1...evil twin of the 3 twins

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:02:47 GMT, "Capetanios Oz"
wrote:

How unusual, huh? And politics is the last refuge of scoundrels.

Huh?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:53:51 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

It propels the operator and not the board.

The board is not a vessel any more than a
water ski is a vessel.

S.Simon

snip

The operator is attached to the boat and through him, the kite.
A sailboat's sails aren't attached directly to the boat either.
Mark E. Williams