Capetanios Oz

Default Kite Surfers and Coll Regs.

How unusual, huh? And politics is the last refuge of scoundrels.

--
Oz1...evil twin of the 3 twins

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:45:56 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

"Capetanios Oz Twin" wrote in message
news
Are you saying all fundamentalist Moslems are not trustworthy? Hasidic

Jews?

Are you saying that you wear a moustache for religious reasons?

Funny, but you don't strike me as the religious type!

Dunno about him, could be that comtamination I spoke of.
Me, I was once quite religious, High CofE but realised that the church
is an ass, filled with hippocrites and outright liars. Horrible people
who hide behind their veil of religion.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.