Bobsprit

Default Veteran Comments

Today they played clips from WW2 and more recent war Veterans. Not ONE had
anything could to say about Iraq and the USA. They called the war a "travesty"
and a "lesson our leaders can't learn." One WW2 vet said that Bush is taking us
backwards.
Beautiful comments from men who truly gave of themselves during real combat.

Meanwhile the violence is growing worse thanks to the killer president Bush.
American lives are worth more than he understands and aren't there to defend
his gross errors in judgement.

RB
Simple Simon

Typical asshole Bobsprit with zero class and even
less common sense. I sincerely hope you are the
victim of a terrorist attack one day soon . . .

If not, then there's plenty of veterans willing
to plant you six feet under. Make no mistake about it.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Today they played clips from WW2 and more recent war Veterans. Not ONE had
anything could to say about Iraq and the USA. They called the war a "travesty"
and a "lesson our leaders can't learn." One WW2 vet said that Bush is taking us
backwards.
Beautiful comments from men who truly gave of themselves during real combat.

Meanwhile the violence is growing worse thanks to the killer president Bush.
American lives are worth more than he understands and aren't there to defend
his gross errors in judgement.

RB

Bobsprit

and even
less common sense. I sincerely hope you are the
victim of a terrorist attack one day soon . .

Comments aired on Newsradio 88 and 1010 Wins News radio.
They were not MY comments, but the comments of men who actually did something
in a real war. I'm inclined to believe them over you.
Bush is a liar.

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

They were not MY comments, but the comments of men who actually did something
in a real war. I'm inclined to believe them over you.
Bush is a liar.

And Bobsprit is an asshole who was to chicken and selfish
to serve his country. Or maybe Bobsprit was too fat to
pass the physical or too stupid to pass the mental tests.

Most likely all of the above. Bwahahahhahahahhahahahah!

S.Simon

Bobsprit

in a real war. I'm inclined to believe them over you.
Bush is a liar.

And Bobsprit is an asshole who was to chicken and selfish
to serve his country.

Hey, circle-jerker, all I did was post actual comments by veterans. REAL
veterans. So why are you making an ass of yourself?
You're losing as usual.

RB

Simple Simon

Yes all you did was play politics on Veterans Day
which is to disrespect Veterans everywhere.

You're such an asshole you don't even realize
how big an asshole you are.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
in a real war. I'm inclined to believe them over you.
Bush is a liar.

And Bobsprit is an asshole who was to chicken and selfish
to serve his country.

Hey, circle-jerker, all I did was post actual comments by veterans. REAL
veterans. So why are you making an ass of yourself?
You're losing as usual.

RB

Bobsprit

I sincerely hope you are the
victim of a terrorist attack one day soon

Note the use of the word "sincerely" folks. Can you imagine that anyone would
be so dumb and filled with hate to write such a thing?
Very sad indeed. This is what the sane people are up against.

RB
Simple Simon

And becoming a victim of those you support
and sympathize (terrorists) with is just and
fair as far as I'm concerned. If you make
your own bed then you must lie in it.

S,Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
I sincerely hope you are the
victim of a terrorist attack one day soon

Note the use of the word "sincerely" folks. Can you imagine that anyone would
be so dumb and filled with hate to write such a thing?
Very sad indeed. This is what the sane people are up against.

RB

Bobsprit

And becoming a victim of those you support
and sympathize (terrorists)

No one here supports terrorists. The problem is that you don't support
Americans.

RB-A true patriot
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
No one here supports terrorists.

Keep smoking whatever it is you're addicted to
smoking because it certainly dulls the pain of
your abject stupidity . . .

S.Simon