Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default Republican logic applied!

"We're in Iraq to save the populace from a murderous regime!"

"We're in Iraq because they threaten our national security!"

So bleat the Republican sheep! Well, lets apply those premises rigorously to
an even better example - Africa!

1. Hussien has killed a few million, many brutally. Even worse goes on in
Africa: cannabilism, murders of tens of millions, disease, funding of
terrorism (diamonds) and a shelter for terrorists.

2. Hussien was a remote threat at best. The threats came mostly from
Arab-American citizens and Arabs in the US. Perhaps a few hundred of these
folk. Meanwhile, there's millions of African-Americans in our prisons for
numerous crimes. The average America is statistically threatened more by an
African American than by an Arab. So if the Republican reasons for invading
Iraq are valid, then isn't the case more compelling to attack and liberate
Africa?

Think about it. Question authority.

RB