Donal

Default I love this ng.

Where else would you find men who wear "embroidered" caps, pantyhose, and
lace up gloves?

Where else would you find the 41 y/o owner of a 30 y/o POS boasting about
his boat?

Where else would you find a permanently moored liveaboard boasting about his
long distance sailing exploits?

Thanks to Oz, Bob and Neal.

And yet, .... at the same time we have a 77 y/o who can tell us how a boat
should *feel* if it is being sailed correctly. We have people who can
answer the most technically demanding questions, and we have someone who
can tell us how to take on the elements ... and win!!! We have someone who
gives us perfect descriptions of a week spent sailing.

Thanks to Thom, Doug, Mooron and Scotty.

You make this the best sailing ng on Usenet.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

A Striped Grunt...

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Yeh, but bob wins.
|
| "Donal" wrote in message
| Where else would you find men who wear "embroidered" caps, pantyhose,
and
| lace up gloves?
|
| Where else would you find the 41 y/o owner of a 30 y/o POS boasting
about
| his boat?
|
| Where else would you find a permanently moored liveaboard boasting about
| his
| long distance sailing exploits?
|
| Thanks to Oz, Bob and Neal.
|
| And yet, .... at the same time we have a 77 y/o who can tell us how a
boat
| should *feel* if it is being sailed correctly. We have people who can
| answer the most technically demanding questions, and we have someone
who
| can tell us how to take on the elements ... and win!!! We have someone
| who
| gives us perfect descriptions of a week spent sailing.
|
| Thanks to Thom, Doug, Mooron and Scotty.
|

| You make this the best sailing ng on Usenet.
|
| Regards
|

| Donal

Jonathan Ganz

heh

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
A Striped Grunt...

Capt. Mooron

I just call'em as I see'em.....

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| heh
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| A Striped Grunt...

Bobsprit

And then we have you Donal...as benign as Casper Milquetoast
...Bwaaaahahhahahahahahaaaa!

Yet he feels he's a "spice!"

More like a spice girl!

Bwahahahhaaha!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Damn... a Long Island Flounder!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| And then we have you Donal...as benign as Casper Milquetoast
| ..Bwaaaahahhahahahahahaaaa!
|
| Yet he feels he's a "spice!"
|
| More like a spice girl!
|
| Bwahahahhaaha!
|
| RB

Bobsprit

No, a blowfish!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| And then we have you Donal...as benign as Casper Milquetoast
| ..Bwaaaahahhahahahahahaaaa!
|
| Yet he feels he's a "spice!"
|
| More like a spice girl!
|
| Bwahahahhaaha!
|
| RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
And then we have you Donal...as benign as Casper Milquetoast
..Bwaaaahahhahahahahahaaaa!

Yet he feels he's a "spice!"

More like a spice girl!

Thanks for replying.

You didn't have to. I was after Oz ..... however,.... "the more the
merrier" ... as they say.

Regards

Donal

Love my boat but no time,do I sell ???? Jamrocpal General 11 February 22nd 04 03:10 PM
Sailors who love their boats? Whplash4 ASA 4 October 24th 03 11:28 PM
Hungarian Love Horvath ASA 17 September 28th 03 04:40 AM
Folding Canoe - from Russia with Love riverman Touring 0 August 16th 03 08:00 PM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM