Bobsprit

Default I love this ng.

Yet he feels he's a "spice!"

More like a spice girl!

Thanks for replying.

Gosh, Donal! You're welcome! Bwahahahha!
Now I have him thanking me!

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Yet he feels he's a "spice!"

More like a spice girl!

Thanks for replying.

Gosh, Donal! You're welcome! Bwahahahha!
Now I have him thanking me!

Once again - a BIG "Thank you".

Regards

Donal

Seahag

I feel the same way, Donut.

Brings a little tear to my eye...

Donal wrote:

Where else would you find men who wear "embroidered" caps, pantyhose, and
lace up gloves?

Where else would you find the 41 y/o owner of a 30 y/o POS boasting about
his boat?

Where else would you find a permanently moored liveaboard boasting about

his
long distance sailing exploits?

Thanks to Oz, Bob and Neal.

And yet, .... at the same time we have a 77 y/o who can tell us how a boat
should *feel* if it is being sailed correctly. We have people who can
answer the most technically demanding questions, and we have someone who
can tell us how to take on the elements ... and win!!! We have someone

who
gives us perfect descriptions of a week spent sailing.

Thanks to Thom, Doug, Mooron and Scotty.

You make this the best sailing ng on Usenet.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Oh for goodness sake. You encourage his spinal atrophy! I ask you, where
is the Donil of the Jax days?

It's the same old me!

Jax used to provide material on a wide variety of subjects. Unfortunately,
Bob depends on the same old trolls year in, year out. Even a willing fish,
like me, gets bored eventually. I think that Bob understands this - and
that is why he leaves the group every now and again.

The group needs a good "idiot" as a focus for ridicule. Jax used to do an
excellent job. He managed to combine a recognition of a huge range of
subjects with an inability to understand anything at all. At the moment, all
we have Bob and his repetitive posts and the incredibly rich Oz - (who wears
pantyhose).

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

What about our Holly or if you need a straight man how about the
fearless Doug?

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:
Jax used to do an
excellent job. He managed to combine a recognition of a huge range of
subjects with an inability to understand anything at all.

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
What about our Holly or if you need a straight man how about the
fearless Doug?

I won't say a word against Horvath. If you can't see his brilliance, then
that's your loss. Doug is a great source of good advice. The ng would die
without knowledge like his.

It is *possible* that Oz knows as much as Doug, - but his sneering attitude
means that we will never learn anything from him.

I suspect that you could teach us something about sailing, too!

Regards

Donal

Love my boat but no time,do I sell ???? Jamrocpal General 11 February 22nd 04 03:10 PM
Sailors who love their boats? Whplash4 ASA 4 October 24th 03 11:28 PM
Hungarian Love Horvath ASA 17 September 28th 03 04:40 AM
Folding Canoe - from Russia with Love riverman Touring 0 August 16th 03 08:00 PM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM