Jonathan Ganz

Default Here, Jeff...

At the same place you buy your disposable bras???

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 07:11:54 -0500, "Jeff Morris"
wrote this crap:

I don't believe you. Where are the pictures?

BTW, I'm planning on a new camera - I think I can get a G5 for about

$530 - is that still a good
deal?

Ha Ha! I buy disposable cameras for about six bucks each.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Jonathan Ganz

Definitely not disposable tits.

wrote this crap:

I don't believe you. Where are the pictures?

BTW, I'm planning on a new camera - I think I can get a G5 for about

$530 - is that still a good
deal?

Ha Ha! I buy disposable cameras for about six bucks each.

Disposable cameras, disposable boats, disposable women, What next
Holly?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Horvath

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:43:53 GMT, "Wally" wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:

BTW, I'm planning on a new camera - I think I can get a G5 for about
$530 - is that still a good deal?

Ha Ha! I buy disposable cameras for about six bucks each.

Does that include processing and scanning onto CD?

Processing is another six bucks, and I do the scanning for free.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Wally

Horvath wrote:

Ha Ha! I buy disposable cameras for about six bucks each.

Does that include processing and scanning onto CD?

Processing is another six bucks, and I do the scanning for free.

My digicam reached break even about 200 photos ago. It now pays me to take
pictures and scans automatically.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Jonathan Ganz

Sickengly real.

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
Yeah, they _do_ look real eh?

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:01:01 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Definitely not disposable tits.

.. .

wrote this crap:

I don't believe you. Where are the pictures?

BTW, I'm planning on a new camera - I think I can get a G5 for about

$530 - is that still a good
deal?

Ha Ha! I buy disposable cameras for about six bucks each.

Disposable cameras, disposable boats, disposable women, What next
Holly?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Horvath

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:49:26 -0500, "Jeff Morris"
wrote this crap:

What's the difference? All you do is post them to a text only newsgroup.

I upload them to my blog all the time.

Jeff Approves!!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 3rd 03 01:16 PM
Shen44 and Jeff with otnmbrd and his pals in the back Simple Simon ASA 0 August 4th 03 07:21 PM
Shen44 was driving one, Jeff Morris the other???? Shen44 ASA 2 August 4th 03 06:20 PM
A tough question for Jeff and Shen44 otnmbrd ASA 53 July 30th 03 06:14 PM
Sailing With Jeff... CANDChelp ASA 20 July 30th 03 03:46 PM